- The Public Relations Officer (PRO) shall serve in a liaison capacity in preparing, submitting, following up, obtaining approval from and with the various government (Ministries of Trade and Commerce, Immigration, Interior, Labor, Medical Commission, Foreign Affairs, Insurance Companies etc)
- Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all labor and immigration rules to keep the HR department abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with the Operations Manager regarding processing and acquiring of all staff licenses as well as related PR duties. .
- Deal with general enquires regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service
- Assist departments in resolving any issues related to company vehicle registration and renewals to ensure that PRO services are provided as and when it is required.
- Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities.
- Responsible to register all new and existing vehicles which road road permit has expired.
- Responsible to take new drivers to driving school and open file. Arrange temporary license to drivers and convert to new license.
- Renew all the insurance of all vehicles as and when they are due.
- Pay all traffic violation which customer has paid to Avis. Have to submit weekly report about the traffic violation payment.
- Build strong and effective relationships with all government entities and personnel in those departments.
- Use problem solving skills to get around complicated procedures and situations.
- Prepare all accident related work and to be completed within given time frame.
- Responsible to prepare required letters to purchase new vehicles. Release all vehicles from Bank name and when its dues are cleared. Have to release the ownership from bank.
- Prepare the documents required for the sale vehicles according to the company procedures.
- Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Manage and prioritize the daily activities in order to ensure that the most urgent and important services are delivered first.
- Accurate document submission for all requests ensuring that time scales and requirements are fully met and delivered on time.
- Other duties may be assigned accordingly to the company requirements.
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR A LEADING RENT A CAR COMPANY IN QATAR
Position Title: Public Relations Officer
Experience: Minimum 5 Years in Qatar
Duties and Job responsibilities:
SEND YOUR PROFILES to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter Name:Recruitment Team