NUQBAH INTEGRATED CONTRACTING ESTABLISHMENT (NIC) is a Saudi based Designing, Engineering, Procurement and Installation Contracting Company with specialized local know-how managed by a high qualified and experienced team of engineers & technicians.
- Product: Analyzers
- Responsible for providing technical assistance to customers along with executing sales directives across all product lines in the NIC portfolio. This would include working directly with customers on opportunities, helping to clarify technical items, proposal and quote preparation and closure of the order. In addition, this would also include providing support during the ordering of the equipment and installation as necessary, after sales support and resolving technical inquiries.
- To generate enquires for Analytical instruments (Analyzers) in Petro-chemical
- Plants, Refineries, Government & Private sector.
- Traveling to different branches for product promotion.
- Conducting product related presentations and Demo presentations to the clients.
- Conducting Site Surveys.
- Provide techno-commercial offers to the clients for entire range of analyzers and to achieve the set targets.
- Attending conference calls with the manufacturer representatives.
- Organize technical presentations to customers and consultants. Preparing offers for tenders and further techno commercial correspondence with consultants and customers.
- Co-ordination with Country Manager for techno-commercial matters. Tracking
- upcoming projects/business and meeting the people involved in various
- Carrying out market and competitor analysis, order lost analysis.
- Carrying kick off meetings for the execution of big projects. Preparation of reports
- and techno-commercial quotations and handling govt.
Reporting to: Sales Manager Saudi Arabia
NIC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating an environment, which welcomes diverse people, opinions and ideas.
- Qualification: B. Tech/BE in Instrumentation Engineering
- Experience: 03-05 Years of Sales related Experience
- Please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org