Interview Would be held at Mumbai on Tuesday, 5th April, 2016.
2. Receive and co-ordinate all sales enquiries in line with the companys sales process. Follow up sales activities with clients and potential clients
3. Setting up the annual calendar for advertising and promotions strong emphasis on merchandising & consumer promotions
4. Update the marketing and PR strategy on a quarterly basis
5. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirement; defining market, competitors share, and competitors strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
6. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
7. Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
8. Co-ordinate the market and client news in order to produce sales leads, brief staff and have a repository of live information.
9. Develop the company website and update regularly to promote products and services.
10. Annual TV and Radio advertising calendar.
11. Develop and run various visibility and placement programs.
12. Create, deliver and measure promotional activities.
13. Manage the day to day work of the sales staff. Delegate sales activities where appropriate.
14. Implement and manage a sales plan for each financial year. Creation and implementation of a sales/forecasting and budgeting plan for each financial year in conjunction with the Finance Manager to be approved by the Managing Director.
15. Ensure adequate management reports and statistics are generated for all of the company products from Sage to regularly update Management of sales productivity.
16. Achieve KRA and Deliverables for sales and systems as set by Managing Director.
17. Carry out any other duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- 18. MBA (Marketing) from Renown Institute with 2-4 Years of Experience in Sales in FMCG / Paint / Commodities Industry.
19. Should have Proficiency on Computers Particularly MS Office (Word, XLS, Power Point).
20. Should have proficiency in Financial Planning.
21. Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
22. Ready to relocate to Ghana.
23. Should have valid passport.
24. Ready to attend interview on Tuesday, 5th April, 2016 at Mumbai.
- Salary is not a constrain for the right candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line "sales Manager"
Recruiter Name:Yagnesh Chauhan