- A chain of International Schools based in Yangon, Myanmar looking for Science, Math & English Teachers. Young, energetic & candidates willing to excel in the education industry are welcome to apply. Best remuneration in the industry.
- MYANMAR'S LARGEST AND MOST DYNAMIC GROUP OF K-12 INTEGRATED SCHOOLS HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR
- We have 5 positions for Math Teachers, Should be able to teach Mathematics from Grade P5- S4\
- Science Teacher:
- We have 5 positions for Science Teachers for Physics, Chemistry & Biology from Grade P5- S4
- ICT Teacher:
- We have 5 positions for ICT Teachers for Grade P5- S4
- Benefits Include:
24 month contract, our academic year runs from early June through to early May in line with the Cambridge Testing Calendar.
A one-month salary bonus paid on completion of contract period.
Paid public and term holidays.
Paid fight costs to Myanmar
Paid return flight from Myanmar on full completion of contract.
Excellent teacher/student class ratios.
Quality shared house/apartment style air-conditioned accommodation.
Basic maid and laundry service.
We cover all initial and bi monthly visa renewal costs.
Daily nutritional School lunches.
We cover all local work related transportation costs.
Complimentary Myanmar language classes.
Basic medical cover
Salary: Best in the industry depending on qualifications and experience
Note: International teachers usually say because of the low cost of living in Myanmar they can live a far easier and more affluent lifestyle in Myanmar than they can on a teachers salary in their own country.
Candidates who would like to work at Brainworks - Total Group of Schools must possess the following qualifications: â€¨â€¨
1. Speak English with a neutral accent. â€¨
2. You must hold a B.A. B.Ed or M.Ed
3, Working knowledge of the Cambridge system an advantage.
4. All positions require at least one full year practical leading and teaching classroom experience.
5. Have experience living abroad (preferably 1 year or more) in a developing country and a sense for adventure, change and a touch of uncertainty. â€¨â€¨
How to Apply: Send email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED BY A MANAGEMENT TEAM. SENDING A CV WITH LOTS OF TECHNICAL NUMBERS AND NAMES WILL NOT TELL US WHAT SPECIFIC OUTCOMES AND RESULTS YOU CAN BRING TO OUR STUDENTS.
1. A detailed covering letter telling us about you as a person and why you think you should be chosen to join our awesome team.
2. A current CV
Should you be shortlisted for a position at a later date you will need to supply the following documentation.
3. A copy of your passport
4. 3 Letters of reference
5. A copy of your teaching credentials, certifications, endorsements, etc
6. Any other relevant documents
Further details about us can be obtained at http://www.brainworks-total.com
Please note: We will only respond to applications that meet the requirements we are looking for.
Recruiter Name:Jisha Jose