Takamul Smart Technology a Saudi company, offers services and products that are meant to enable businesses in Saudi Arabia to reach out to customers via digital media for various purposes i.e. next generation websites, smart phone apps and tablet apps.
- Next generation responsive web development - optimized for computers, smartphones and tablets.
- iOS application development: we build apps for iPhones and iPads.
- Android devices application development: we build apps for Android devices and for SAMSUNG
- Hands on experience in developing complex software using .NET technologies as well as open source technologies with focus on front-end development.
- Experience in writing code for mobile is a plus.
Design and develop software solutions (high level and low level) and mentor developers about development industry best practices taking into consideration latest software development trends and techniques.
- Deliver best-in-class code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile technologies; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
- Conduct all scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospective, and sprint reviews.
- Interface with the different stakeholders i.e. product owners on an active basis to manage product backlog and sprint activities as well as priorities.
- Address obstacles and develop risk mitigation plans for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Liaise between developers and testers and project stakeholders, fostering quality communication between engineering disciplines.
- Provide appropriate oversight on the teams progress and priorities to ensure delivery of sprint goal is met while ensuring that all scrum activities are tracked, kept up-to-date, and reported on a daily basis.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Experience as a scrum master for software development teams (scrum certification is a must).
- Experience working with Kanban is a plus.
- Expert knowledge in developing client server applications for web and mobile.
- Understand software development methodology and project management processes and instill best practices into the process of designing and writing code.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud platforms i.e. Parse, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Research oriented with a strong execution power.
Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Deadline driven and a good team player.
- Fast learner with strong appetite to develop technical and non-technical skills.
- Appetite to learn new technologies and software engineering related processes.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or any related academic field.
- Hand on experience developing client server applications for web and mobile using .NET and open source technologies with focus on front-end development.
- 3 years minimum and 5 Years maximum experience in relevant roles.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- English Language (written and spoken).
Senior Software Engineer - Scrum Master
Takamul Smart Technology Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Software Engineering Track:
Agile Development (Scrum) Track:
Company:Takamul Smart technology