- We are now having a vacancy for ONE OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS CLIENT IN DUBAI
- Manage warehouse process by ensuring online data accuracy on the system is identical with the physical inventory on system.
- Manage the store and logistics function and follow the Material Handling Process.
- Responsible for monitoring all storing and shipping activities of warehouse.
- Responsible to plan, organize and control of over-all warehouse operation as per company objective and set targets.
- Responsible for motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity.
- Responsible for implementation of warehouse module of ERP system.
- Responsible to monitor all assets and supervise his team for timely receipt, transfer between projects, inventory and updating of assets records in ERP system.
- Overseeing of all posted material in stores at locations with item traceability.
- Follow up with purchase for Missing Documents, for amendments in PO, for Excess /Short Supply material, for Rejected & Replacement material.
- To assist with any other departmental work as deemed required in a given situation.
- Keep the Store neat and clean.
- Responsible for physical inventory of FG Service Box & SG and ensure 100% accuracy with system stock
- Enforce to follow 5S and maintain it in Stores.
- Conduct periodic internal training for store subordinates to enhance skill levels based on the training matrix/ whenever necessary & conduct tool box talks on weekly basis
- Provide the necessary safety gears to the subordinates.
COMPANY NAME: AL FANAR (ELECTRICAL DIVISION)
DESIGNATION: STORE SUPERVISOR (ONLY OF ELECTRICAL WAREHOUSE)
QUALIFICATION- Bachelor Degree (Any discipline)
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5-6 years experience in Store Function, Logistic and Purchase.
JOB LOCATION: DUBAI
SALARY PER MONTH: AED 5000 - 7000 (Housing 33% of basic + Transport 400)
Interview TYPE: TELEPHONIC /SKYPE INTERVIEW
If interested kindly forward your updated CV on email@example.com
- FAIZA MERCHANT