- Educational Qualification: BE/B Tech/M.Tech/BSc/MSc (Computer Science)/BCA/MCA
- 8+ years of Application Development Experience in delivering enterprise solutions or products using full SDLC
Key responsibilities : -
- Translate Business Requirements into Technical Design and align to the Application Architecture of the project
- Liaise with Offshore teams to develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications in a .Net environment, keeping up with project processes and deadlines.
- Research and evaluate new software related technologies and products. Development of prototypes for new technology initiatives and product review/selection/recommendation
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation
- Adhere to best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Support existing application and provide best possible solution to Client errors/problems
- Monitor work for multi-location teams and ability to collate/ package deliverables as per client needs.
- Interact with clients on any technical queries and provide required project updates/ impact assessments.
- Knowledge of SOA principles and experience with designing SOAP and REST services on Microsoft platform
- Experience in using UML, design patterns and well known industry patterns for developing ASP.NET MVC applications and services as well as data structures and algorithms
- Experience in designing efficient database schemas (using SQL Server)
- Experience in design of building highly scalable, maintainable and available applications using Microsoft technologies
- IT Service and/or product development especially in Policy Admin/Claims/Billing IT Systems Implementation
- Well versed with complete US P&C Insurance life cycle
- Work experience on Duck Creek/Guidewire platform preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills and client interaction experience
- Experience in working with an Offshore team
- Strong positive attitude and a demonstrated ability to accomplish complicated projects
- Self-motivated with leadership Skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org