- Indian School Al Maabela (ISAM) was established in the year 2010 and is one among the leading educational institutions in Sultanate of Oman.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; followingnursing philosophies and standards of care set by Ministry Of Health and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Diploma /BSc Nursing
- Must clear Prometric along with MOH license for nursing
- She/he must have good computer knowledge and experience in variety of modern medical instruments.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have good organization skills.
- Must have good communication skills
ISAM is an English medium co-educational school affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and recognized by Ministry of Education, Sultanate of Oman.
ISAM's mission is "to inculcate all round development in our children by providing them with enough knowledge, guidance & support, value education and heritage in order to contribute towards building a peaceful society". The school always caters to the need of Indian Community students in Sultanate of Oman.
- We are looking for dedicated staff nurse to join our team from April 2016. Staff Nurse should promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process;providing first aid to the patient; providing physical and psychological support to patients, Escorting the patient to Nearby Hospital for treatment.
Key responsibilities include:
Age Limit: (Age should be below 50)
Experience: Min 2 yrs
Relevant Industry: School Infirmary/Medical center
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com