- We are now having a vacancy for ONE OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS CLIENT IN QATAR
- Capable of handling and preparing a variety of baked commodities
- Competent of handling various goods and services associated for pastry/Cake making
- Skilled in handling the customer service by satisfying their requirements
- Qualified and extremely creative and professional in designing the baked goods
- Exceptional presentation skills, and hygienic during preparation of cakes and pastries
- Competent in handling the complex conventional instruments for baking
- Skilled in handling varieties of cakes, chocolate pastries, etc.
- Expert different kinds of breads, tarts, poudding .and savory, etc.
- Handled different kinds of experiments, and tests for preparing new pastries/cakes and desert recipes
- Assisted the pastry experts and other cooks for menu planning and pairing of pastries or deserts or cakes.
- Supervised and skillfully handled every work within given period of time, and a specified budget
- Efficiently prepared the formulated puff dough for a variety of pastry and cake recipes
- Designed and prepared varieties of pastries and cakes for international functions, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Supervised every cakes and pastries prepared for special functions, management events, celebrations, etc.
- Skillfully monitored the inventory section in order to look after the adequacy, availability, and completeness of supplies and additional stocks
- Looked after the quality of every cakes and pastry designed and baked before presentation
- Trained new employees, the new methods of baking and designing of pastries, etc.
COMPANY NAME: AL MUFTAH
DESIGNATION: PASTRY CHEF/CAKE ARTIST
QUALIFICATION: Diploma or equivalent qualification.
JOB LOCATION: QATAR
SALARY PER MONTH: NEGOTIABLE (AS PER EXPERIENCE)
INTERVIEW TYPE: TELEPHONIC
- If interested kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERVIEW TYPE : SKYE OR TELEPHONIC
AAFREEN KHAN (022-66280875)