Company Name: Teledirect Telecommerce Sdn Bhd
Teledirect Telecommerce is seeking Malaysia's best customer service advocates to support Google Business in Malaysia.
As a Customer Service Advocate at Teledirect Telecommerce, you will be a part of the fastest Google team in Malaysia. Your workplace will be in our ultra-modern offices in KL Sentral, accessible, safe with recreational activities and closest to trains buses and all forms of transport.
Learning & Development - Trainer
- Align with manager to plan, develop, and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches, features etc.
- Ensure sales and product training are clearly defined, documented, and delivered for each role within the organization on a quarterly basis.
- Implement internal and external best practices into the product training which lead to improved sales performance and profit.
- Be an AdWords product expert providing training (80%) and support (20%) to all roles in the organization on how to implement various aspects of the AdWords product in a way that will benefit the end client through increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
- To track and measure training results working with the Sales Analyst before presenting this back to the managers.
- To complete training needs analysis on a quarterly basis.
- To provide a 3 month training plan incorporating seasonal trends and planned product launches.
- To provide regular and documented product updates to the team in alignment with Teledirects Google team guidelines.
- To utilize and adapt Teledirects Google team training modules to get the best results for the team and the end customer.
- To liaise with the marketing team to plan and coordinate F2F Meetings, Partners events etc.
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years of digital ad agency and or digital direct selling experience.
- Fluency in English and required Asian languages.
- Familiarity with AdWords or the broader digital ad space, PC literacy compulsory.
- Ability to convey clear messages from complex material.
- Passion for learning and development, some experience would be beneficial.
- A creative mind set and understanding of customer needs
- Professional demeanour, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
- Strong written communication skills; excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence construction.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with agents, internal departments, clients, and management.
- Flexible, detailed, and able to Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change.
- Ability to work independently.
Customer Service Executive
- Your work would entail:
- Speaking to and e-mailing customers of Google My Business to support them in their interaction with the Google Business and AdWords platforms
- Manage the relationship between Google and its customers resulting in increased business by providing consultative advice sales solutions (dont worry, we will train you in all these)
- Tell us how we can be better and act as a voice for users/advertisers to provide product and process improvement opportunities back to Google
- A months training to prepare you for the work and be supported by the best Google Customer Service Leads in the business. The course will be in English and therefore it is important that you speak and understand English well.
- The satisfaction of helping people and building solutions
- Rewards and Recognition
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great motivation activities
- Experience in customer service and sales
- A creative mindset and understanding of customer needs
- Enjoy being on the phone with our customers
- Strong communication skills and a flair for convincing and presenting an argument
- The ability to work in an organized and structured manner
- Fluent English and any Asian languages
- Phenomenal attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- We Love
Salary in Malaysian Ringgit + 1 way Flight ticket + 1 month accommodation + Medical