Ticket Booking Executive
- 1. Booking of tickets in a timely manner
2. Coordination with interdepartments for processing of tickets as per leve schedule
3. Processing of employee reimbursements
4. Coordination with Travel Agents
5. Followup with travel agent for various deals
6.Primary responsibility includes ensuring travel tickets are accurately booked as per the approved leave application and that the internal deadlines for the bookings are duly met.
7. Maintain employee wise travel records on a day to day basis in SAP system to enable different types of analysis & tracking.
8. Adopt a cost saving approach while booking tickets and ensure that the bookings are executed at the lowest possible fare available.
9.Plan the bookings in such a way that maximum advantage of the deal fares can be achieved to achieve cost advantage.
10. Coordination & liason with inter departments i.e HR and Payroll to achieve error free processing of leave applications.
11. Liason with NTT for travel bookings and achieve team work in accomplishing common objectives
12. Adapt appropriate record keeping and maintaining of approvals and appropriate supporting documents
13. Extract MIS reports and assisst Payroll Manager for MIS and related Reports Preparation
14. Adopt a helping and problem solving approach and assist employees as and when required
15. Process reimbursement of travel tickets along with appropriate basis and supporting documents
- Mainly responsible for coordination and ticket bookings for the entire company.
Knowledge of payroll process and functionality in SAP.
Excellent written & oral communication skills.
Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Good Interpersonal and coordination skills.
Good MS Excel and MS Word knowledge.
Ability to focus on detail.
Employee Centric Attitude.
- 2+ years experience
- Sr. Employee Administration Executive
- Responsible for Employee Administration activities for Division.
Implementation of Company policies & procedures at all offices, sites & work places.
Liason with the Business Process Implementation team to ensure all required employees are trained, ensure new processes are implemented & audited at all sites frequently.
Responsible for implementation of appraisal mechanism in all the sites as per Company policy. Responsible for greivance handling procedure is handled in the respective Division. Responsible for analysing & tracking of attrition & recommend ways to reduce attrition.
Ensuring all requests of all employee of the division are dealt in an ideal manner keep in mind with the company policies.
Ensure all request from employees in the the division are updated in CCM & are reverted through his team members.
Conduct weekly meeting with team members to understand progress of work and meet deadlines.
Ensuring all leave request i.e. Annual, Causual leave request are processed & appropriate approval is seeked.
Ensuring all approved leave request are informed to Allottment, Statutory & Compliance, Payroll for necessary action.
Tracking of monthly promotion & demotions & coming up with analysis & trends for labour
Take decision regarding exceptional situations or escalate to Seniors.
Distribution of work load with in his team.
Sending various MIS reports to the Senior management showing trends for various requests received on help desk regarding the Division Employees.
Sending various MIS reports to department heads showing trends for various requests sent through the department on help desk.
Can work as reliever for Sr. Site Co-ordinator / Employee Administration Manager for the Division. Any other responsibility assigned by Seniors.
- Strong interpersonal skills, authoritive, negotiating skills, excellent eye for detail etc. Excellent in MS Office with exposure in working in ERP package would be preferred.
- 10+ years experience
- Purchase Engineer
- Procurement of all construction related items related to civil, plumbing, HVAC, electrical and spares.
- Minimum 50% of the work experience must be in procurement related to civil construction. Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and ability to identify new vendors / develop them.
- 3+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Mr. Ashish Rawat