- 1. Leading a 3 (or 4) men crew at offshore?
2. Years of experience in leading a team in Slickline in the position of Slickline Chief Operator?
3. Years of experience and knowledge in GLVC (Gas Lift Valve Changeout)?
4. Years of experience and knowledge on how to do hydrostatic calculation?
5. Years of experience and knowledge on fishing?
6. IWCF / IADC certificates?
ROUTINE JOB (Compulsory experience)
1) Tubing Clearance (TCC)
2) Zone Change (ZOC)
3) Gas Lift Valve Change (GLVC)
4) BHPT (FGS/SGS/FBUS)
5) Routine Valve Change (RVC)
6) Set Plug
7) Retrieve Plug
NON- ROUTINE JOB (Added advantage)
PRINCIPLE DUTIES :
1. Ensure that the company policies, procedures and KPIs on QHSE are adhered to and implemented as prescribed.
2. Comply to the requirements of Competence Management System.
3. Follow the instructions of Operation Engineer or Designate.
4. Follow work instructions of customer site representative.
5. Perform wireline services in a safe and responsible manner.
6. Implement QA/QC at work site.
7. Maintain company QHSE standards in work environment.
8. Facilitate Toolbox Meeting and carry out Hazard Hunt and Job Hazard Analysis at work site.
9. Train and supervise Wireline Assistants.
10. Maintain and ensure wireline tools and equipment are in a good and safe working condition.
11. Responsible of ordering consumables & spare parts from site.
12. Submit daily reports to customer and base office.
13. Make recommendation to base office for operation improvement.
14. Assist workshop maintenance as and when required.
15. Perform any other duties as assigned by the client or superior.
Mr. Praveen Kumar