- Company Name: Zahid Tractor and Heavy Machinery
- Management of the Accounting department
- Ensure all accounting activities are completed accurately and on time in an efficient manner.
- Provide Financial Analysis and management reports for regional management HO.
- Ensure all financial controls are in place for the division and the company.
- As Manager Accounting, the individual has full authority within the region for finance and accounting matters. He will have regional bank authority.
- Supervise a team of Remote Branch Accountants, Regional Team Accountants and Cashiers
- Liaise with Internal Staff, Sales Department, IT Department, External Customers, Suppliers, External Auditors, Banks & Regional Management
- In conjunction with Corporate Finance Controller devise a plan for centralization of the major processing activity for the Company and subsidiaries, with clear staff responsibilities.
- Communicate said plan to all relevant managerial and financial staff with clear understanding of areas of responsibilities.
- Implement the corporate centralization plan of all Payroll, purchasing and accounting activity.
- Ensure staffing is adequate to cover the responsibilities and requirements of the departmental plan.
- Ensure accurate and prompt completion of all accounting activities of the company.
- Prepare F&A Department Budgets, monitor actual expenses against budget and report on variances on a monthly basis.
- Assist and advise WR Operating Departments on the interpretation and understanding of all accounting matters.
- Prepare and check the monthly reports and prepare commentary & analysis for Regional Management.
- Ensure development of timely and reliable financial reports.
- Monitor all regional financial systems and ensure they are reliable, properly backed up and accurate.
- Manage all finance personnel within the department and prepare annual appraisal for all staff.
- Liaise with external auditors for completion of audit activities.
- Regularly review accounting policies and recommend changes.
- Regularly review the admin processes in place and recommend and implement change where practical.
- Be part of the Company Finance team, assessing and managing Group wide projects.
- Carry out any specific tasks as instructed by Corporate Financial Controller or Director, Finance & Accounting.
- Plan to implement centralization plan as per agreed timetable without interruption of service standards.
- Divisional monthly reports to be completed by 6th of the month.
- Manage department costs within the Department Budget allocation.
- Prepare monthly report on departmental cost & activity levels.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly with differences followed up and cleared quickly.
- Maintains a schedule of branch visits to ensure Company procedures are being followed & controls are strong.
- Complete his own department budget on time.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, CA or CPA with 10 to 20 years of pure accounting experience in a large size organization with hands-on practical experience on each accounting area.
- An experienced Manager with strong Financial background and has demonstrated managing of an Accounting team of 50+ individuals.
- Strong Systems Skills in Oracle financials or SAP or any other reputed ERP
- Strong command over MS Excel and Lotus Notes
- International working experience in the Gulf Region is a must.
- Well-conversant in English language and preferably, in Arabic
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills (spoken and written).
- Exercises sound judgment regarding control standards.
- Is able to dispense credible and practical advices when requested.
- Team-building and leadership skills; in addition to strong inter-personal skills.
- Understand and appropriately handle employees, control, audit, reporting, systems and business analysis issues.
- Possess and exercise sound analytical, and problem solving skills
- Able to demonstrate to staff that will not ask them to do something that he is not able to do.
Position : Accounting Transaction Processing Manager
A Diversified Saudi Arabian Conglomerate seeks an Accounting Transaction Processing Manager, based at Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The company is a Diversified Saudi Arabian Conglomerate offering comprehensive, customer-centric solutions in industries including construction, mining, oil & gas, agriculture, power, electricity & water generation, material handling, building materials, transportation & logistics, real estate development, travel & tourism, waste management & recycling, and hospitality.
The Company incorporated in 1967 deals with international brands in Machinery & Equipment, Tractors, Buses, Cranes, Asphalt Pavers, Compressors, Pumps, Hammers, Trucks and Lifts.
Job Purpose of the Accounting Transaction Processing Manager:
Principal Accountabilities of the Accounting Transaction Processing Manager:
KPIs/KPAs of the Accounting Transaction Processing Manager:
Desired candidate Profile
EMAIL YOUR PROFILE TO: careers @originconsultants.com
Recruiter Name:Nita Thaker