Cathodic Protection Specialist
- The candidate should have knowledge of NACE, API, ASME, etc. standard and standard practices related to application of cathodic protection in buried structures and submerged facilities in oil and gas production and transmission facilities.
- The candidate should possess master degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent degree with at least twenty years experience in designing and installation of cathodic protection system in oilfield facilities.
- NDT Specialist
- Minimum certification: level III in NDT Inspection (CSWIP or ASNT).
The ability to apply knowledge of math, science and engineering principles to Metallurgical Systems
Interpretation & implementation of codes and standards such as ASTM, API, ASME
- Providing engineering consulting to client in: corrosion investigations, API 580 Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) program development and implementation, equipment and piping inspection programs and procedures, coating and lining specification
- 15+ years experience
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com