- We are now having a vacancy for ONE OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS CLIENT IN DUBAI/KUWAIT
COMPANY NAME GULF CRAFT COMPANY
DESIGNATION RESTAURANT COOK
QUALIFICATION- DIPLOMA/HOTEL MANAGEMENT
EXPERIENCE: 2+ YEARS
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Restaurant Chef/Cook"
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE CORE EXPERIENCE IN PREPARING INTERNATIONAL FOOR ITEMS.
1) Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
2) Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
3) Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
4) Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
5) Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
6) Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
7) Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
8) Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
9) Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
10) Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
11) Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
12) Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
13) Coordinate and supervise work of kitchen staff.
14) Consult with supervisory staff to plan menus, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
15) Butcher and dress animals, fowl, or shellfish, or cut and bone meat prior to cooking.
16) Bake breads, rolls, cakes, and pastries.
17) Prepare relishes and hors d'oeuvres.
18) Keep records and accounts.
19) Plan and price menu items.
1) Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
3) Speaking -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
5) Instructing -- Teaching others how to do something.
6) Learning Strategies -- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
8) Coordination -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
JOB LOCATION : DUBAI
SALARY - NEGOTIABLE
Interview TYPE: CV SELECTION
Recruiter Name:MS.AAFREEN KHAN