The Group, with a turnover of US $2 billion, comprises Punj Lloyd headquartered in India, Sembawang Engineers & Constructors in Singapore, and Simon Carves in the United Kingdom along with their respective subsidiaries. A strong multinational and multicultural workforce of over 15,000 employees strives to attain the group's vision of to be the Company of choice for our clients in our global markets, for all our business, driven by entrepreneurial spirit, cutting edge technology and execution excellence. Our operations spread across the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian, Asia Pacific and South Asia. As a reflection of our international quality standards, construction and project management techniques, Punj Lloyd holds ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification
Position: Dy. Manager / Sr. Engineer- Risk Management & Analysis
- Contractor shall support their risk Management work with sufficient resources to identify, manage, monitor and mitigate the RISK once identified. The number of resources shall reflect the geographical location, quantity and complexity of the RISK to be managed.
- Risk Manager, who shall be the focal point of contractor for RISK Management functions and responsible for ownership, development and the implementation of Contractor RISK Management plan. He shall also pro-actively alert owner, if early warning indicators suggest that a Risk and associated planned mitigation measures require immediate attention of owner
- Risk Coordinator who shall develop, maintain and updated contract register throughout the project
- Contractor project organizing chart highlighting RISK management and its positions and reporting lines with the Organization.
- Clear definition of roles and responsibilities for key RISK management personnel demonstrating continuity and through project.
- Estimated resource levels for the RISK management processes at the site and all other work sites through the project
Note: Place of position will be in Pipeline Project , OMAN, initially for one year in India.
- Engineering graduate with minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in RISK MANAGEMENT & ASSESSMENT working with any OIL & GAS EPC Company.
Recruiter Name:Human Resource Department
Company:Punj Lloyd Ltd