Digistar was established in 1982 and is listed in the Malaysia stock exchange in 2003. The Company started as a system house, specialising in design and installation of communication systems. Today, the company is divided into 6 divisions: IPTV & E-commerce, Telecommunication & Information Technology, Total Security System, Broadcast Engineering (Local), Property & Construction, Broadcast Engineering (Overseas)Digistar has a strong reputation for its experience and reliability in designing, supplying, supervising and installing quality and specialised service systems as mentioned above.
- Immediate vacancy for above position:
- Based at Head Office, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Responsible for all E-commerce activities of the Group
- Build a strong base and promote company products/services on the web
- Positioning, oversee and monitor the company online presence
- Convey a consistent brand image that attract customers
- Propose adequate price/ rate strategy to make our business more flexible and interesting, meeting customers needs and same time maximize revenue for the company
- Create and monitor online transaction systems
- Ensure accurate and update appearance of the website
- Liaise with business associates for joint promotion opportunities
- Analyze online business performance and prepare relevant reports to the Management
- Work closely with a team of graphics designers, writer, consultant to enhance the contents and visual effects of the company website
- Encourage positive reviews and link/publish them on company website to convince visitors on our business highlights
- Join up with relevant online portals to get closer to targeted markets and to increase the visibility
- Perform any other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Passionate in E-Commerce and Digital marketing initiatives
- Experienced in running E-Business and related operations
- Exposures in online marketing and social network platforms
- Possess skills in business marketing & technology used for generating online sales
- Awareness of current trends in E-Commerce
- Knowledge of graphics and web design
- Sales-driven, creative and innovative
- Sound business acumen and strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Demonstrate commitment through worke ethic, integrity and respect
- Proficient in E-commerce, creative software, internet applications
- Able to work with management and supervise a team
- Good command of written English is essential.
- Exposures in Hotel, Resort, Hospitality, Tourism industry highly regarded
- Attractive remuneration package and commission scheme for successful business secured on the net
- Free air ticket, lodging and work permit can be arranged for successful candidates.
- 3+ years experience
Interested applicants please forward updated resume, current, latest payslip, expected salary and a recent photo.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Recruiter Name:Chloe Choong
Company:Digistar Holdings Sdn Bhd
Email :firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com