- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technical field.
- At least 5 years of practical work experience in a Machine/Fabrication shop, with a minimum of 2 years in a sales position
- To attend daily enquiry meeting.
- To keep the monthly Sales Target agreed with GM maintained.
- To identify and target potential clients in Bahrain
- To contact, visit and meet potential clients in order to market companys products and services.
- To have regular communication with the clients to ensure continuous feedback about the status of submitted offers (won, lost or pending).
- To upkeep of Sales brochure
- To comply with the companys Quality Management System and other certification requirements.
- To perform other related activities, assigned from time to time, by the immediate superior. .
- To maintain and fill all sales related documents, according to HHW Quality system, Tender Register, Tender Enquiry etc.
- To have willingness, to attend GCC and International Sales Activities.
- Must contribute towards promoting productive work relations, ability to interact and cooperate with peers and superiors.
- Must be familiar and adopt safe and hygienic working practices. Should observe safety rules and regulations of the company.
- Must adhere to the QMS, Health and Safety policies and procedures of the Company and comply with other requirements as applicable.
- To identify potential customers, obtain enquiries, assist with pricing and obtaining the work.
- Must have a valid driving license in Bahrain (or GCC).
- Good communication skill.
- Age limit upto 40 years ( ONLY Male)
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (word format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY, EXPECTED SALARY
Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com