- Company Profile:
Innovative Textiles Limited / Grafax Cotton Africa
We are into textiles and related products having manufacturing facilities in Zimbabwe/ Zambia/ Mali/ IVC / India with combine group turnover of approx. 400 crores.
Grafax Cotton/Innovative Textiles Group is one of the leading processors of Agro Products in Southern / East African & West African region of Africa i.e. Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mali and Ivory Coast and is engaged in Cotton Ginning, Production of fully refined cooking oil, Animal feed and washing soap. The group is scaling up operations & spreading its wings in the continent under the leadership of its highly experienced, committed and fully focused management team. Having started from single country operations in the year 2003, the group has set its footprint in 4 different countries and scouting for fresh opportunities in Africa. With global employee strength of 1500 plus and growing by the day, Grafax is committed towards delivering, superior, quality products & complete customer satisfaction. Grafax believes in inclusive growth and is poised to scale its activities in the arena of agriculture processing in the African continent aiming to become one of the fastest growing companies in this sector.
Africa is the world's second largest and second most populous continent. It has 54 fully recognized sovereign countries with abundant natural resources.
Today, Sub-Saharan Africa is one of the fastest growing regions in the world. In 2011, Africa was home to seven of the world's 10 fastest growing economies. Foreign direct investment in the continent approaches $80 billion a year.
Grafax Cotton is one of the fastest growing companies in the Southern / East African & West African region in the agro processing space.
Designation: Factory Operation Manager
Exp: Minimum 8 years of experiences in Cotton and agriculture background.
Salary: : Up to 2500$ (Depending upon interview )
- Looks over complete process from inception to end, from Raw to Finish. Technical in Machinery & Production.
- Supervise team, Manage (and take ownership of) lending operations
- Responsible to manage entire factory smooth operation management
- Should have experienced to manage labour staff attendance, manpower planning and their day to day issues or query.
- Monitor service levels and point of contact for complex problems.
- Well versed with lean operations strategies.
- Must have ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts and establish priorities
- Willingness to put in extra time and efforts on a daily basis and stamina to be on the toes day and night
- Be a problem solver at heart, willing to take up any task with a genuine interest in learning by doing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Candidate should have experience to manage 500 labour staff for their attendance, shift, or other issues etc.
- Should be well experienced from cotton and agriculture background.
- Candidate should have at least 5-8 of years.
Interested candidates can call 9711622115 or send me resumes on email@example.com