A global agri-business, Olam grows, sources, trades and processes food and industrial raw materials across 16 product platforms for over 13,800 customers. With a direct presence in 65 countries, our team of 23,000 employees has built a leadership position in many businesses - including cocoa, coffee, cashew, sesame, rice and cotton.
MT role will involve managing day to day activity of the current business in the country including procurement, shipments and logistics. It's a well-rounded role that gives the experience of managing a large business in one of the fastest growing origins.
Position Responsibilities :
- Design, implement and manage the procurement Strategy for the product in the country with the respective teams below him to drive and deliver volumes as per the overall business plan.
- Optimize utilization of processing and quality resources in the country to derive maximum capacity utilization and efficiencies and to eliminate controllable losses and minimize the impact of non-controllable losses
- Support in implementation of the required infrastructure to deliver volumes as per the business plan. - Ensure strict adherence to all the laid down systems and procedures without exception
- Ensure that all the direct and indirect costs for the business are within budgets
- Counterparty & Credit Risk Management - Ensure high motivational levels in the team and get the team aligned with the overall Product strategy that we follow in country
- Support the PCH in trading and positional decisions by providing adequate and timely market information
- Interface with appropriate regulatory bodies for obtaining permissions, approvals, etc.
- Capability building amongst local staff Qualification &
Experience : -MBA from Top B - Schools (IIM, IIFT, SIBM, XLRI, IMT, FMS, MDI)