Jindal SAW Gulf LLC, Abu Dhabi is a subsidiary of Jindal SAW Limited, India, a part O.P. Jindal Group. It is the first largest state-of-the-art integrated plant in Middle East producing large size Ductile Iron Pipes of various sizes and focuses on providing high quality techno-economic products and solutions for water transportation and sewage systems in the wider MENA region. Ductile Iron Pipes produces here ranges from DN 200 - DN 2200 and the plant has an installed capacity of 350,000 MT per annum. Ductile Iron fittings are also manufactured in this unit. The plant has been conforming to ISO 2531, BSEN 545, BSEN 598 and ISO 7186. It is also accredited with ISO 9001:2008 Certification, to manufacture Ductile Iron pipes in UAE at Abu Dhabi (Mussafah ICAD III) following stringent quality controls at every stage to create a product of international repute. The plant has been accredited for product certification by Bureau Veritas. It also offers various coating facilities like Zn & Zn-Al Coatings as per National & International Standards; Blue/Red Epoxy or Black Bitumen and External and Internal Polyurethane Coatings as per BSEN 15189 and BSEN 15655 respectively. Quality is the essence of Jindal SAW Gulf LLC and therefore quality checks are done at every stage of the manufacturing process to create a product conforming to international standards. The company's proven ability to meet the world's toughest quality assurance guidelines means high quality products, even for the most demanding line pipe applications. The pipes manufactured by the company are energy-efficient, reduce dependence on fossil fuels, and help conserve natural resources like water.
1. Conduct pre-operational risk assessments on new sites and design risk mitigation measures.
2. Develop all the required documentation, operational checks and reports for the HSE Management System to be compliant with OHSAS and ISO standards, including corrective and preventive measures.
3. Monitor HSE controllers in executing continuous audits.
4. Manage the HSE controllers and coordinate their audit schedule.
5. Provide HSE improvement proposals stating: the non-conformance, proposed corrective action, required resources for corrective action and plan of implementation.
6. Investigate the root cause HSE complaints put forward by staff members, customers, clients and contractors and report the result to the QHSE manager.
7. Follows up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary and ensures that any certification requirements are complied with.
8. Audit work being performed with ''Safe Work Permit
9. Assist with the implementation of Job Safety Analysis and inspect job site activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations.
10. Assist local management in the preparation and presentation of field HSE meetings.
11. Coordinate and participate in the investigation of accidents and near misses.
12. Review and analyze accidents and near miss incidents and making corrective action recommendations;
13. Ensure regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency. Maintains records of such drills, providing recommendations for emergency response improvements.
14. Supervises the regular inspection of firefighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
15. Assist in developing and implementing field location emergency response procedures and evacuation plans Supervise on-site doctors and medical emergency response preparation and implementation.
16. Ensure that operations employees, contractors and site visitors receive HSE inductions for theatre operations
17. Responsible for preparing written weekly and monthly HSE reports, statistics and presentations related to HSE perform
18. NEBOSH Certification is required
19. 7-14 Years of Experience Required
20. Passport is must
Jindal Saw Ltd
Jindal Saw Ltd