- Instrumentation Engineer
- Qualification: BE/B.tech
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 to 10 years experience in same field
- Supervises work activities related to maintenance of the various instrumentation and automation system as per design specifications, technical standards and scope of works
Instrumentation Engineer develop skills in specific control disciplines such as advanced process control (APC), distributed control systems (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLC), and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
Responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and/or maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, PI system, Chillers, Generators, other machineries and processes.
Reports to the Project Manager
- Qualification: Degree & Diploma
- Experience: Should have minimum 3 to 5 years experience in same field
- Previous experience in call center is highly desirable.
Good Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leader ship abilities.
Good command of spoken and written English
Capture details of service requests from customers (through phone, email or walk in) and input into system, raise job to concerned department
Produce reports from system as required.
Expected to ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with the company quality procedures
- Qualification: B.com
- Experience: Should have minimum 4 to 6 years experience in similar field
- Email Id: email@example.com