- Performs skilled instrument fitting duties for the installation, removal, repair and maintenance of a full range of instruments and ancillary equipment in Workshop or on Site.
Must be skilled in the use of hand tools associated with the bench fitting
- 5 years experience in instruments and its maintenance in Oil and Refinery areas.
Be able to complete assigned jobs with minimum supervision.
Capable of using and converting standard units such as psi, Hg. Inches, W.G., C, F Metric,
Bars, m Bars.
- Instrumentation Technician
- Exposure to PLC or ESD Systems. DCS's such as Rosemount RS-3/Foxboro IAS/Honeywell and like.Protective system, startup /shutdown sequences, vibration and governing system of Gas Turbines such as GE/Rolls Royce/Rusto
- 3 Years relevant experience in the oil and Gas industry installation repair and maintenance pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic metering instruments and control systems.
Diagnoses problems or potential problems with control systempneumatic, hydraulic
Ms. Sanchita Gode
TEL - + 91 7666316677