- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill Monitor clients' progress and adapt programs as needed
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues
- Give emergency first aid if needed
- Personal trainers meet with clients before they begin working with them to gain a better understanding of the client's goal, like losing weight or gaining muscle mass.
- Personal fitness trainers instruct individuals about exercise activities that improve strength, cardiovascular endurance and flexibility.
Fitness trainers and instructors typically do the following:
2+ years experience
Interested candidates please send your CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org