Manage Post Mix Fountain and /or Coca-Cola Coolers in the market through effective servicing, repairs, preventive maintenance in the outlets through building excellent relationship with the Retail outlets
• Responsible for performing mechanical services on cold drink equipment.
• Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
• Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition.
• Maintain positive customer relationships.
• Prepare equipment in accordance with company standard.
• Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
• Maintain clean and safe work area.
POST MIX TECHNICIAN
• Responsible for installing fountain and dispensing equipment
• Performs installations, removals and relocations of equipment
• Maintain on-vehicles part inventory and order new supplies as needed and manage inventory to company standards
• Work with supervisors, sales and planning teams to solve installation issues such as equipment corrections while on site
• Maintain clean and safe work area, adhere to all safety rules and regulations
• Maintain and complete required paperwork and/or data entry, such as work tickets, parts lists etc.
• Maintain positive customer relationships by servicing customers and providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems
• Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
• 2 years of general experience required.
• 1+ years of refrigeration/HVAC experience preferred.
• Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred.
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
• Demonstrated mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude.
• Basic computer skills.
• GCC Light Duty Driving License desirable but Driving License is compulsory
Areif Ali Taha