- Materials & Corrosion Engineer in design of major projects in a reputable engineering consultant, EPIC Contractors or O&G Company.
- Fully familiar with Shell DEP's and other international design codes and standards.
- Fully familiar with Materials & Corrosion Engineering discipline software and design review.
- Familiar with all types of FEED and EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
- Proven ability to manage Materials & Corrosion Engineering team in a major project environment.
- Fundamental knowledge to level of" proficient" or preferably level of "mastery" in
- Materials & Corrosion Engineering with added strength in the other disciplines to level of" developed" .
- Strong technical, planning, communication, reporting and leadership skills.
15+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Urvi Patel