- Hiring Mechanical Engineer-CNC for Electrical engineering company located in Nairobi Kenya.
- Working knowledge of Engineering Drawings and Specifications
- Basic knowledge of punch/press/cutting tooling design
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks based on departmental needs
- Create and maintain all CNC Programs for all production parts manufactured in house
- Create and maintain all offline programming for Press Brakes/Turret/Shearing m/c
- Create prototype and first article programs for all parts being created in design
- Create material BOMs maintain them
- Collaborate with other departments and machine operators to optimize part designs for manufacturability
- Design and implement of standard or custom tooling
- Create and maintain setup sheet database for machine operators
- Troubleshoot programs with Machine Operators
- Auto cad designing /Drafting.
- Machine maintenance and up keep of the department.
- Reporting to General Manager Production.
- Managing Shop floor and manpower with production planning.
- New product development.
Designation: Mechanical Engineer-CNC
Job Location: Nairobi Kenya
Qualification: Diploma/ Degree Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 2-5 years of experience with switchgear enclosure manufacturing unit
The position is responsible for doing production planning, creating cutting, punch and press programs for the factory fabrication requirements.
Interested candidates can mail their CVs on the given Email Id: email@example.com