- Finalize the training content, conduct training sessions, identify internal and external trainers.
Prepare Training MIS.
Prepare MDP Calendar & Tie Ups with external institutions.
Plan & deploy mentoring & coaching programs
Drive Employee engagement
- Min 10-12 yrs in Managerial capacity in an IT/Telecom/FMCG Setup
Experience, skills and knowledge in T & D / Employee Engagement / Leadership Management.
Developing People: Facilitates the developmental of others through personal involvement.
- Civil Engineer
- Perform Civil engg duties in planning, designing, overseeing construction and later maint. of the building structures and other facilities in respect of a mfg factory for the production of PET chips.
Analyzing survey, mapping and material-testing
- At least 15 years experience in construction in Mfg industry with 5 years in Real Estate Company (High Rise Building).
Exposure to a Green Field project in mfg industry.
Qualified Auto CAD Professional
Hands on experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Project Manager
- Preparing project activity details with Material specifications for inviting Quotations/ Tenders for the Project Activities.
Short listing the received quotations and holding discussions with Suppliers/Contractors for Purchase /Job Order Finalizatin
- Exp. in managing projects of a similar nature - (Polyester / PET - CP / SSP - Latter preferable)
Ability to work with MS Project and Autocad
Exposure to Project Management as per international practices.
Hands on Experience in MS Projects & tools.
- 15+ years experience
- Head Internal Audits
- Ensure adherence to laid down internal controls of the company on matters relating to cash, purchases, stock-in-trade, assets and liabilities, and corporate governance.
Prepare annual audit plans for the group companies.
Conduct periodic Systems.
- Must have Mfg industries background ( FMCG)
Must have C.A. qualification from ICAI . 12-15 years' post qualification experience
Previous experience of working at group level at a senior position in the hierarchy.
Additional qualification in IFRS
- Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue and expense controls, meeting agreed targets and promoting organization's presence throughout the region.
Would also be responsible for obtaining profits.
- 10-15 yrs exp. in FMCG/beverage will be preferred.
Exp. in African market will be an added advantage.
Identify and develop new customers to maximize both width and depth of distribution as also continuous tracking and monitoring of secondary sales
- Finance Manager
- Responsible for Investment and wealth Mgmt. Preparation and Finalization of annual budget, Liaison with consultant and ensure compliance of offshore entities.
Preparing monthly MIS and submitting to FC/CCEO.
Critical analysis& review of Economic
- Preparation and finalization of annual budget of MBA and UK family operations
Preparation of monthly MIS, analysis of monthly variances and submit report to FC / CCEO
Review group trust structure and make recommendation to improve efficiencies.
- 8+ years experience
- Utility Manager
- Mechanical Maint of Entire Plant and to look after operation of Utility Section ie Cooling tower,compressors,Nitrogen Plant & Water Treatment and ETP areas.
Min.Mechanical Breakdown time in Plant
Predictive Mechanical Maint
Operation of Utilities
- Min.5 yrs exp. in PET/ Plastics industry.
Relevant exp. in mechanical maint. and utilities.
Manpower Planning and Handling
Ensuring dept follows EHS norms
Maintaining and recording Statutory regulations.
Handled shifts in utilities and maint. dept.