- Operation Manager
1) Supervise engineering and financial assessments, proposal preparation and client negotiations with
respect to new tenders, project upgrades and claims.
- 2) Supervise all engineering and construction/ Maintenance and Operational activities.
- Should be B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical and have Operation Manager
- At least 12 years of experience as a Operation Manager in Shutdown and Turnaround in oil & gas and petrochemical maintenance sector.
- Marketing Manager
- 1. Analyze the different stages of business development currently implemented by the department.
2. Responsible for the proper execution of the Business Development activities, objectives and strategies.
3. Identifies project opportunities and prepare
- Should be MBA in MArketing with min: 8 years exp. as Marketing Manager in field of construction industry & Industrial maintenance