- 1. Steering entire manufacturing activities.
2. Executing production Planning & development of manufacturing processes, process capabilities and products as per requirements within specified target costs.
3. Assessing design changes & co-coordinating with design and technical teams to reducing production
Time and material costs.
4. Conducting trials of tools and fixtures inspection for new product.
5. Preparing Engineering change record, issue and control of drawing & documents.
6. New product development as per requirement of company and R&D dept.
7. Accomplishing all activities as a member of Cross Function Team member.
8. New machine selection to increase our production capacity.
9. Vendor development coordinating for procurement of project material and making purchase order for
Various items procured for projects
10. involved in Documentation for ISO 9001-2000.
11. MIS reporting, LEAN, OEE, TQM etc.
12. Maintenance of CNC Machine and conventional machine.
- 13.Should be Diploma / B.E/ B.Tech / PGD Plastic Engineering (CPET) (Full Time) with 7+ Years of total experience CPVC & UPVC Pipes
14.Should be done plastic engineering from CIPET OR CPET
15.Should have valid passport.
16.Should have experience in CPVC & UPVC pipes.
17.Ready to relocate in Manama (Bahrain).
Recruiter Name:Shalini Goon