- Industry: Steel Reinforcement (Rebar Cut & Bend)
- Engineering qualification, Major in Civil or Mechanical
- Minimum 6 years straight experience with in similar industry
- A solid background within the QS field is a definite advantage
- Knowledge and working experience of AutoCAD is an advantage
- Experience in Logistics
- - Strong management skills, health and safety awareness coupled to assertive quality control.
- Proven experience in leadership, sales and running production operations essential
- The successful candidate will be fully conversant with manufacturing techniques in the Steel Reinforcement, Cut and Bend and Welded Mesh industry
- Must be flexible and capable of supervising a full production shift to meet tight production/delivery deadlines. Good communication and reporting skills are required since the role will involve production planning (deciding machine loading, manpower allocation) and daily reporting
- - Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate a successful record of accomplishment of setting up and operating wire drawing & straightening cut & bend and mesh welding machinery to achieve consistent production output and full control over yield.
- Be able to estimate (and preferably detail) rebar from building plans