Copra Millers of Fiji Limited is the leading manufacturer, distributor and exporter of Coconut Oil and Copra Meal in Fiji.
- Organizes and directs all the activities in the Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) process and meets the required volume and quality of VCO produced in a given shift.
- Ensures that all process lines, production processes, practices and manpower are in place to ensure optimum VCO production input.
- Guarantees that machinery, equipment and manpower are aligned with work standards and quality specifications.
- Monitor safety checks on all VCO equipment as well as monitoring activities of workers during production.
- Monitor workers on site during production activities to ensure adherence to ethics and safety procedures
- Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality
- Ensure that VCO manufactured meet quality standards
- Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards
- Check finished products to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met before they are declared ready for use
- Keep records of equipment, budgets, deliveries and supplies, and make them available to management for evaluation
- Create work schedule for workers and ensure that they strictly adhere to it; take attendance to ensure regularity and promptness of workers to duty
- A good team player between workers and management to create healthy communication
- Tertiary Qualified with at least 5 years of experience in the related field
- Prefer experienced employees specializing in manufacturing/production operations or equivalent
- Applicants must be willing to work in Savusavu
- Have good communication skills and willing to work flexible hours.
Recruiter Name:Beena Sarkar Arun