- Responsible for project planning and project management for electrical works.
- Preparation of shop drawings, catalogue, work programme, work method statement, progress reports and progress claims.
- Monitoring of site work progress and attend meetings with main contractor and client.
- Quantity taking of materials and equipment.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Project and manpower scheduling and planning.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Project related administration works and payment collection.
- Supervision of sub-contractors and resolving site technical issues.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering (BEEE/B. Tech Electrical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Medium Voltage Electrical and Electrical Building services works.
- Must have knowledge of IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) and BS (British Standards ) standards.
- Should be proficient in AutoCad (2D & 3D)
- Should possess good analytical skills.
Recruiter Name:Cheryl Fresado