- Company: - Oil &Gas Company
Location: - Masseid , Qatar
Job Opening:- INCIDENT / ACCIDENT ANALYST
Please send me acknowledgment on the same mail if you are interested
1. To develop modern Accident/Incident analysis techniques(s), that would assist in identifying any additional facts required. Establish initiating events leading to accident causes which will provide guidance and support to analysis conclusion.
2. To develop Hazard evaluation programme and select the appropriate hazard evaluation technique for each process design and operation, to ensure performing high quality hazard evaluation leading to accident prevention.
3. To produce monthly, quarterly and annually safety performance statistics for Mesaieed Operations
4. Develop safety alerts based on the lessons learned from accidents.
1. Evaluate and review the Mesaieed Operations Incident reporting form & procedure, ensure its adequacy and provide recommendations for modification.
2. To be an Incident Controller as per SAP Incident Management System.
3. Evaluate and review the accident investigation procedure, ensure its adequacy and provide recommendations for modification.
4. Participate in serious accident/incident investigation, act as independent and unbiased team member and contribute to recommendations and observations.
5. Establish a data base for investigation, covering human factors, machine factors, severity of incidents and environmental factors.
6. Develop hazard evaluation programme, select the appropriate hazard evaluation/analysis technique(s) and ensure high quality hazard evaluation/analysis leading to accident prevention and hazard control.
7. Conduct periodic hazard identification studies, identify potential accident situation causes and effects in process operations and provide recommendations for corrective measures.
8. Follow up accident recommendations and corrective actions with Mesaieed Operations
9. Produces hazard analysis documentation in connection with Mesaieed Operations Department ranging from early design hazard analysis to on-the job safety analysis.
10. Train Mesaieed Operations staff and improve their proficiency in accident investigation and hazard identification.
11. Carries out similar or related duties which include safety reviews, hazard and operability analysis, participation in various matrix and study teams and contribute to own Department strategy plan and policy development.
12. Assists in developing and implementing an accident/incident reporting data base. Analyse data to identify accident trends and common factors.
13. Develop safety alerts / bulletins to cascade lessons learned from accidents.
14. Ensures compliance of departments with Safety Incentive Scheme.
15. Involves in up-gradation of electronic incident reporting through SAP EHS programme.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
Degree in engineering discipline or equivalent.
Diploma in Safety Management
Level 6 English Proficiency
Recognized safety courses (e.g.: NEBOSH)
Member of recognized professional safety organization.
Hand-on PC experience.
Report writing course.
Ability to apply knowledge and expertise using original and innovative professional approaches and techniques, to solve safety related issues relating to Oil and Gas development and related problems.
Good negotiation skills.
Good analytical skills, data interpretation and compilation skills.
Good computer knowledge and skills
Good leadership, command and control skills
Good presentation and investigation skills
Ability to write specifications and prepare investigation reports
Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
Ability to work effectively with various personnel and in teams, and be flexible in work assignments
Over 10 years in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry, with a wide background knowledge in process designs, operations, regulations, standards, research studies including 3 years as an Accident Analyst in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry
If Interested please provide the details (as it is mandatory to send our client) mentioned below and please send your updated resume in a word format for the further proceedings!!!
1. Total years of Work Experience
2. Years of Experience in Oil/Gas Industry
3. Years of experience Refinery & Petrochemical Industry
4. Accident/Incident analysis techniques experience
5. Recognized safety courses (e.g.: NEBOSH)-
6. Current Employer
7. Reporting to
8. Subordinates who are reporting to me -
9. Number of Team Members handled
10. Agree to accept (If recommended) a peranent employment
11. Willing to be based in Masseid , Qatar
12. Current Basic Salary in USD/Month (Nett)
13. Expected Basic Salary in USD/Month (Nett)
14. Notice Period
16. Date of Birth:
17. Current Location
18. Phone Number