Car and Petrol; Medical Insurance; Annual Travel tickets to home; one month paid leave annually; Gratuity, Travel allowance provided.
- Responsible for meeting monthly and annual sales target by meeting clients, converting queries into sales.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries, preparing brochures as required
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary and facilitating visits with potential clients for promotion of products.
- Promotion of our products to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach
- Responding to and coordinating all requests from the customers.
- Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the BDM; including strategies for encouraging repeat business and up-selling
- Maintain Client and Principal database to allow effective promotions
- To encourage repeat business with current clients and their colleagues
- To provide input and ideas into marketing initiatives and subsequently promote these
- Qualification: Science Background.
Experience: Min 3 yrs
Enthusiastic, Energetic, good communication skills, Fluent in English, Arabic is an advantage.
Required Skill Set : Target Oriented; having Sales experience in the same filed.
Car and Petrol; Medical Insurance; Annual Travel tickets to home; one month paid leave annually; Gratuity, Travel allowance.
- Undertake installation, commissioning and demonstration works of medical equipment.
- Introduce and strengthen planned preventive maintenance on equipment, keeping a track of planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules.
- Maintaining equipment logbook and ensuring regular PPM of equipment.
- .Ensuring logbooks are up to date, recording any breakdown/repairs and submitting technical reports.
- Evaluate equipment safety standards in line with international norms and regulations.
- Keep a list of stock items of essential spares, for all the medical equipment.
- Procure spares, accessories and consumables of medical equipment.
- Correspondence with Principals on related matters and regular reports
- Aware of clients procedures for purchase of equipment.
- Handle and manage medical equipment projects.
- Responsible for keeping an updated record of equipment contracts.
- Responsible for attending the emergency duties
- Qualification: BIO-MEDICAL ENGINEERING.
Experience: Min 3 yrs
Enthusiastic, Energetic, good communication skills, Fluent in English, Arabic an advantage.
Required Skill Set: INSTALLATION/ SERVICE/ TROUBLESHOOTING/APPLICATION SUPPORT FOR DIAGONOSTICS /LAB EQUIPMENTS.