The Cyprea Group of Companies came into existence with the incorporation of Cyprea Pvt. Ltd. in 1978. Although it was established to serve as a travel agency, the company was formed on solid ground, its foundation laid on the budding tourism industry. The company was formed with a vision; a vision of leading the way, clearing the path for greater things to come.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated area.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospective customers and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Interact and maintain relationships with existing customers by providing them timely service for their requirements and share information on new products.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Contribute to market research and analysis and keep track with the trends in the market.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services.
- Preparing Sales reports for top management.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows and other marketing events.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Collate required market information to update the management on regular intervals.
- Minimum GCE A' level with three passes including Business and English.
- Preferences will be given to candidates with Diploma in relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills in English. (Italian & German language are preferred.)
- Should posses pleasant personality; be self motivated, flexible and willing to undertake responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure & challenging environment.
- Previous work experience in similar field will be an added advantage.