Sudima International Pte Ltd is a part of Hind Group which is one of the reputed business houses in Singapore. The Group was established in 1924 and is now involved in various activities including Property Development and Wrist watches manufacturing. Sudima Intl is trading arm of the group and has offices in 13 Countries.
We are presently handling trading of the following products:
1. Agro Commodities
3. Yarn and Textiles
4. Timber and Furniture
Company is managed professionally and each division is an independent profit center.
All Businesses in Group are driven by Vision of Total Customer Satisfaction through efficient management of resources.
Group has embarked on a plan to double its turnover by 2007. To achieve this we are working on a business plan to expand vertically and horizontally.
- Develop marketing plans to build consumer preference and drive sales volumes.
- business development initiatives with focus on bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of available resources.
- Build & maintain healthy business relations with clients, ensuring high customer satisfaction matrices.
- Utilize public information and personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
- Analyze & review the market response/ requirements and communicating the same to the marketing teams for coming up new applications.
- Conduct competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market share metrics.
- Manage activities pertaining to negotiating/ finalization of deals for smooth execution of sales & order processing.
- Abilities in devising marketing activities and accelerating the business growth.
- Expertise in tapping prospects, analyzing their requirements and negotiate.
- Expertise in selling raw feed products in the market.
- Should have experience in Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and other South East Asia Market.
- 7+ years experience
- Recruiter Name:Komal SrivastavaWebsite:https://www.sudima.comEmail Id:email@example.com