FIITJEE is a leading education company and the most powerful brand in supplementary education in India with PAN India & International presence, having more than 60 centers globally.
FIITJEE is growing at an enviable growth rate and is a true corporate entity in its segment. FIITJEE is the No. 1 player in the market for Test Preparation for IIT-JEE/ other Engineering entrance examinations. FIITJEE endeavours to command a leadership position in the formal education space and plans to become the most valuable Education Enterprise by 2020.The group has extensive plans to establish a chain of Schools, Engineering and Medical colleges across India in the near future.
- Coordinating with Facilities vendors to handle Housekeeping, Pantry & Security Management at site.
- Coordinating with Projects team for any procurement related to centre
- Doing relay PPM schedules for assets at site and help in maintaining them.
- Maintenance of diesel, coolant & oil for DG set on time.
- Handling entire Transport management.
- Taking care of issues related to housekeeping, regular wear and tear at site.
- Handling and maintenance of all essentials like DG Set, Water cooler, RO, HT Pole, AC including their AMC.
- Liasoning with local authorities for any issues related at centre
- Coordinating with Vendors for AMCs of DG set, ACs & R.O.
- Arrangements for the smooth Test conduction at Centre.
- Arrangement of invigilators for phase tests
- Should have a prior experience in handling base building issues & technical knowledge of DG,HVAC
- Candidate should have minimum 6 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates should have good communication & Pleasing personality
- Candidate from Service Industry preferred
Candidate must have completed her Graduation. Result awaited need not to apply.
NOTE: ONLY UNMARRIED/ SINGLE MALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY.Min. Qualification - Graduation
Min. experience - 6-8 Years
Interested candidates may send cv at firstname.lastname@example.org