Senior Software Developer
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Candidate should be able to work and guide team on C++/.PHP/Java/VB /Dot Net Technologies (any one or more)
- 3+ years experience
- Accountant / Finance and Accounts Executive
- Prepare accounting records, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
Prepare forms and manuals .
Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
Handle general accounting in Tally, maintains stock and prepare board resolutions.
ducation:(UG - B.Com - Commerce) AND (PG- CA - CA) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Knowledge of Tally is a must
Bachelor's Degree ( Finance / Accounting)
- 2+ years experience