Tembo Steels, an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, is one of East Africa's largest steel companies with an interest in manufacturing hot & cold rolled profiles. Strategic investments made by the company have resulted in the creation of tangible and intangible assets which are at the heart of Ugandan economy.
The group has been technology driven and has a broad product portfolio. Tembo Steels has a prominent position in the East African market. Manned by highly efficient and dynamic team of employees, the company is growing stronger every day.
Our innovations are admired beyond the geographical boundaries of our country. Our achievements narrate a story of our determination to succeed and our passion to win. Tembo Steels is committed to maintain world class quality standard, efficient delivery schedule and competitive prices. The company has acquired the first position in many of the activities in its region.
Tembo Steels (U) Ltd, one of its kinds in the great lakes region, a multi-million US dollar company having been invested to the tune of USD 30 million, having a workforce of 1500 people.
- Product costing (Budget/ New/ Revised) and variance analysis, Inventory of Yard & Store
- Labor pay roll, Monitoring of Inventory and Reserve / write off analysis
- Monitoring of Inventory and Reserve / write off analysis
- Active involvement in Cost control and cost improvement initiatives
- Participate in Site Operating Expenses initiatives, Dispatch & Inward\ Monitoring
- Constructive review of Sites capex proposals with appropriate financial justifications
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience in Steel Industry
- 3+ years experience
Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com