- Urgent: Sr. Project Engineer (GE Process & Safety Systems) @ Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelors Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Must have 6 +years experience in GE Process & Safety Systems
- Should have experience in GE RX3i, 90-30, 90-70, RX7i, PAC 8000, Cimplicity systems.
- Must have 6 + years of executing experience in the Automation Field & Control Systems for Projects in Oil & Gas sector
- Must have hands on experience of at least two years on Control Systems based on GE IP Automation (Hardware & Software)
- Must have reasonable knowledge & experience in Project Management aspects such as Planning & Client Interface
- Good command of English language / report writing.
- Attested Bachelor Engineering Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics , Instrumentation Engineering from Saudi Authorities
- Must have adequate Quality Assurance & HSE awareness.
- Monitor & control the progress of deliverables (schedule, cost, design, scope of works, etc.)
- Understand the contract scope & prepare all foreseeable clarifications under the guidance of the Project Manager
- Assist the Project Manager in the preparation of planning/cost scheduling
- Develop & review all required Engineering Documents
- Must be aware of all commercial terms, invoicing, procedures & payment terms
- Initial Skype interviews & subsequent face-to-face interview in Dubai
- Current Location
- Pl. confirm you are ready to work in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Marital status : Married or Bachelor
- Are you ready to work on Bachelor status ?
- Total experience in Automation & Control Systems Projects
- Relevant experience in Automation & Control Systems , for Projects in Oil & Gas sector
- Relevant experience in GE Process & Safety Systems (in years)
- Relevant experience in GE RX3i, 90-30, 90-70, RX7i, PAC 8000, Cimplicity systems (in years)
- Relevant experience in Control Systems based on GE IP Automation (Hardware & Software)
- Relevant experience in Project Management aspects : Planning , Monitoring & control
- Relevant experience in Client Interface, contract scope , commercial terms, invoicing, procedures & payment terms
- Relevant experience in Whether your Engineering Graduation is attested from Saudi Authorities
- Do you have Quality Assurance & HSE expertise
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary + Benefits
- Minimum period required for Joining
- Passport No. , Date of validity & ECNR status
- Contact Details, Residence & Mobile No.
- Skype ID
Our client is reputed system integrator of GE & Siemens & providing turnkey solution for process & factory Automation in Middle East.
Furthermore, the service provides industrial solutions, consultancy, maintenance, supply, spare parts as well as specialized staff of Engineers & Technical Experts.
This position is for Automation & Control Systems Projects In Oil & Gas sector based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, KSA
Job Type: full time / permanent
Education & Training Requirements:
- Interview process
Cell : 91.9323272361
E Mail : email@example.com