Flex is a leading sketch-to-scaleâ„¢ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarterâ„¢, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
- Develop and maintain a quality structure that meets organization's needs.
- Drive quality improvement initiatives or programs.
- Drive continuous improvement of products and processes.
- Provide or coordinate training on quality tools and techniques.
- Improve and promote quality awareness and responsibility in individual
- Interface with customers for quality issues, audits and surveys;
- Customer Quality Service interface for all models
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly report
- EFFA/field return handling
- Customer audit/MIL follow up
- Customer complaint handling
- FATP abnormality handling
- Unexpected data/report preparation
- Line qualification preparation
- Upload reports to HM radar
- CQP audit and update
- Bachelor degree
- 10 years above experience in Quality area
- English good
- Knowledge of spoken Mandarin as a preferred advantage
- Nice to have power manufacturing experience
1) Set quality goals and objectives
Recruiter Name:Vishal Ponnachen
Company:Flextronics Technologies Pvt Ltd