- Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Responsible to: IT Director
Basic Functions:The application developer will be responsible for coding, testing, documenting, installing, and maintaining custom applications.
1. Design and develop programming systems, and making specific determinations about system performance.
2. Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
3. Review and repair legacy code.
4. Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
5. Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
6. Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists junior programmers with programming assignments.
7. Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
8. Responsible for communicating with engineers and manufacturer's technical support staff regarding programming needs and performance.
9. Research and recommend software tools to management.
10. Performs other related duties required.
Essential and Preferred Requirements (E- Essential, P Preferred, B Beneficial)
Education : Diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent (E)
Bachelors Degree in related field. (P)
Work Experience : At least 5 years of full-time work experience in Information Technology Services
A good working knowledge of Enterprise Application and Information Systems and Software Development
Good working knowledge of principles and practices
English Language Skills : Level 1 E
Arabic Language Skills : Beneficial
Computer Skills Level : Master -E
Recruiter Name:Angelo David