- Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer / Sr. Programmer
- Free Accommodation- Single Bedroom fully Furnished Flat.
- Tax Free Salary will be Provided.
- Medical Benefits- For Employee / Spouse / 2 Childrens.
- Gratuity From First Year to till you Leave your Job.
- Candidates are Eligible for Yearly Bonus.
- Eligible for Annual Vocational Leave- 30 Days Leave with Salary with Visa and Travelling Expenses to India.
- Candidate Should be Ready to relocate to Oman.
- Candidate Should Ready to Relocate with Spouse ( If Married)
- Candidate Must have a Valid Passport.
- 3-4 Yrs of Experience in Analysis, Testing, and Implementing Software Solutions with Oracle Forms and Report.
- Indepth Knowledge of Oracle Database ( 10g/ 11g )
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL Programming Experience in Construction Views, Procedures and Functions
- Web PL/SQL Tool Kit- Oracle Weblogic Application Server.
- Oracle forms 11g and Reports 11g
- Ability to work on Multiple Projects/ Issue Simultaneously within Strict Timelines in a Fully Application Development Environment.
- Testing and Quality Assurance on Test Platforms before Deploying on Production Servers
- Handling Change Management and User Queries in a Multi Location, Multi Server Environment.
- Management of Databases/ Front End/ Application Software Versions
- Analyzing New Requirements from Users and Preparing Customized Solutions with Full Integration to Existing Applications
- Documentation for Newly Developed Software Modules.
Experience: 3- 4 Yrs
Job Nature: Permanent Job with Free Accommodation.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Science / Engineering / Mathematcs.
Age Limit: 25 to 35 Years.
Benefits for the Candidates:
(B) Technical Skills:
Knowledge of Webscripting Tools.
(D) Professional Skills:
Interested Candidates, Please send your Updated CV to email@example.com