Position: Sr. Engineering Technician Sanitary Engineering
- Field: Sanitary Engineering
- 1- Check the details of quality of work and ensure that the construction is done in accordance with the drawings, standard details and specifications.
- 2- Approve minor changes in the proposed work if necessary.
- 3- Liaise with other government authorities in fixing routes of the proposed works.
- 4- Arrange way leaves approvals if necessary.
- 5- Attend Site meetings with contractors and other service authorities to sort out problems.
- 6- Arrange approval of any major changes in design through engineer.
- 7- Verify measurements and report to the engineer on claims made by the contractor.
- 8- Co-ordinate and liaise with other divisions to ensure satisfactory handing over of the works to OMD.
- 9- Check all permanent works so that accurate "as built" drawings can be drawn up.
- 10- Check CCTV inspection report and evaluate the structural condition.
- 11- Perform material tests for rehabilitation works through the engineer.
- 12- Identify and classify defects through the engineer so as to choose proper rehabilitation method.
- 13- Perform other related tasks as directed by the Engineer.
Contract: Initial two years, automatic renewal annually following mutual agreement.
Main Job Purpose: Supervise Sanitary Engineering Construction works
Experience: Minimum 10 years including supervision of Sanitary Engineering works.
Salary and Benefits: The salary is between 17 - 25 lacks annually inclusive of all benefits.