- Bachelor in Instrumentation with minimum 7/10 years of experience in maintenance of instrumentation & control. Should have knowledge of Process Control System.
- Diploma in instrumentation with minimum 5 years experience in maintenance of process control instrument in refinery/LPG/Petrochemical industry.
- Must be at least Secondary School Graduate and completed at least 2 years formal trade course in instrumentation/electronics. Should have minimum 3 years experience in refinery/LPG/Petrochemical industry.
- Must be completed a formal training program from recognized institute. Should have minimum 3 years experience in refinery/LPG/Petrochemical industry.
- Degree In Civil Engineer with minimum 15 yrs of experience in the revelant field. must possess two or more HSE certificates in general industrial safety, construction safety, OHSAS 18001, nebosh etc & experience certificate from current employer
- Degree in Engineer. Min 5Yrs Experience as HSE Personnel In the relevant field. Must have successfully completed one or more HSE Course in general Industrial Safety, Construction Safety, NEBOSH, OHSAS 18001 etc. & Experience certificate.
- DEGREE IN CIVIL ENGINEER WITH MIN 15YRS EXPERIENCE AS HSE PERSONNEL. MUST POSSESS TWO OR MORE HSE CERTIFICATIONS IN GENERAL INDUSTRIAL SAFETY, CONSTRUCTION SAFETY, KNOWLEDGE IN NEBOSH, OHSAS 18001 ETC
Deputy Safety Manager
- Degree in Engineering (preferred) plus 10 years of experience and 5 years minimum as Dyp. Safety Manager in similar type of projects.
- DEGREE IN CIVIL ENGG. WITH MIN 10YRS EXPERIENCE AS HSE PERSONNEL MUST HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED ONE OR MORE HSE COURSE IN GENERAL INDUSTRIAL SAFETY CONSTRUCTION
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com