- Role of structural engineer is a key component in Road construction process.
- Part of wider discipline of civil engineering,structural engineering concerned with design and physical integrity of Road & other large structures, bridges.
- Min 10-15 years of exp in Roads & Building project.BE./ B.Tech in Structural Engineer/civil.
- Structural engineers combine expertise with innovation to meet any Road challenge and are concerned with the design and construction of Roads & bridge
- Road Construction Engineers
- Road engineer duties in planning,designing & overseeing construction & maintenance of Road structures, and facilities, such as roads, bridges, irrigation projects
- 5+ years experience
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Min 10-15 years of exp in Roads project.BE./ B.Tech in Quantity Surveying/ civil engineering.
- Should have exp in preparation of variation,progress claim and final account of project.valuation of subcontract work,preparation of payment etc.
- Interview on 15th May, 2016
4-A, 2nd Floor, Bharat Nagar, New Friends colony, New Delhi.
Tele No- 011-2693226 / 8447015485
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org