- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned
Manage daily warehouse operations including coordination of work between internal and external (such as proper receiving & proper dispatching branch orders).
Supervise and participate in maintaining records of storekeeping activity and make sure all computer entries are done on time.
Lead the inventory team in conducting inventory procedures and make sure that the inventory figures in the system are consistent with the actual count. Maintain the inventory variances at minimum level..
Continuously monitor the performance and activities of the warehouse through the use of KPIs, with a primary focus on cost controls & fixing KPI's for each members of warehouse to get the maximum output within the time limit.
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain department, to update them about physical stock availabilities, through daily updated stock status reports.
Coordinate with Central production department to replenish items in Finish Goods warehouse.
Manage delivery to the restaurants are leaving on time and deliver to the branches at appropriate time on daily basis
Ensuring implementation of First- In- First- Out (FIFO) system.
Continuously monitor the performance and activities of the warehouse personnel through the use of KPIs
Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of cycle counts, stocktaking and audit of same to verify results.
Plan and monitor day-to-day manpower schedule.
Demonstrate Continuous effort to improve Operations, decrease turnaround times, stream line work processes.
Maintaining standards of health and food safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Age: Below 35 Years
- Experience: Not less than 3 years
- Industry: Food Service Industries / Food & Beverage
- Education :High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Literate, familiar with Warehouse Management System (ERP)
Recruiter Name:Melvin Pais