- We have urgent positions for Workday Solution Architect at Accenture, Australia with 8-14 years experience .
- Primary Skill/ Role - Workday Solution Architect
- Exp: 8 - 14 Yrs
- Location - Australia
- Employment Type - Permanent
- Recruitment Agency: Conexxia.com.au
- Visa, Work Permit Sponsored
- Work directly with clients to implement, support and integrate Workday HCM technology solutions into their business environments
- Provide delivery support for Workday Human Capital Management applications to our clients
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Manage large - medium sized teams at a client or within Accenture
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
We also have positions for Workday Functional Consultants with 5+ Years of Experience