- Provide Safety trainings to support the HSE Management System. Includes training related to Occupational Safety, Emergency Services, Health, Environment, and Risk.
- Conduct training needs analysis related to HSE Policy and Procedures for employees from within each Business Unit (BU) and contractors. Identify appropriate training facilities, materials, and resources required, including internal and external resources to support HSE training needs.
- Assist in the development of appropriate mandatory HSE training matrixes for all employees and contractors.
- Maintain a documented inventory of HSE training including specifications, requirements, curriculum, etc. Ensure that an accurate database of HSE training is maintained against all employees and contractors.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of HSE training and develop appropriate training solutions/changes to ensure a high level of quality and competency.
- Submit regular reports to the HSE & Risk Prevention Manager on the status of the HSE training program. Analyze trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support the development and implementation of integrated management systems. Ensure that all HSE training complies with ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000 requirements.
- UAE Driving License is must
3+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Ms. Pooja Joshi